The Chauvet LFS-5 is a gobo projector that uses an LED source. This fixture is compact, lightweight, and produces very little heat. The LFS-5 features framing shutters and can use a glass gobo, steel gobo, or transparency for image projection.
If you’re looking to project your name, logo, or brand and space is limited, the LFS-5 gobo projector may be a perfect solution.
Contact our sales team for more information.
- Energy-efficient LED source
- Framing shutters alter the projected beam to highlight specific areas
- Variable zoom: 16°- 24° to adjust projection size
- Accepts glass gobo, steel gobo, or film transparency
- Includes 4 themed-gobos
- Light source: 1 white 23 W (15.3 A) LED 50,000 hrs
- Zoom angle: 16°- 24°
- Gobo: 25.4 mm outside, 19 mm image, 1 mm max thickness (size V)
- Illuminance: 1,990 lux @ 2 m
- Input voltage: auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power and current: 52 W, 0.4 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
- Weight: 3.2 lbs (1.5 kg)
- Size: 12.7 x 8 x 9 in (325 x 205 x 229 mm)
- Approvals: CE